Redeem your R1000 off Voucher!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To participate in this promotion , the participant must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa, be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document, a Passport, and must be 18 years or older
- The participant is required to pass the prescribed medical assessments which is for the participant’s cost
- License issued on successful completion of the course
- Applicants must pass the RPL practical assessment
- Applicants must also pass Radiotelephony Examination
- Achieved English Language Proficiency (ELP) level 4 or higher (included in the training)
- Applicants must pass all examinations on first attempt – rewrites or subsequent assessments will be for personal costs.
- Prizes are not transferable, and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item or cash
- This voucher is only valid for 12 months, and subject to availability
- DSL shall have the right to terminate this promotion immediately, and without notice, for any reason
- The Participant acknowledges that DSL may collect, store and use (but not share) any personal information obtained by DSL for communication or statistical purposes.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of South Africa