Engineered for professional aerial photography, cinematography and thermal imagery.
DGI offers a wide range of aerial cameras and payloads, specifically engineered for professional aerial photography, cinematography and thermal imagery.
Mounted on DJI Enterprise drones, these cameras and payloads produce quick, high precision deliverables when utilised for various applications in a number of industries.
- Integrates a Lidar module, an RGB camera, and a high-accuracy IMU
- High Efficiency 2 km2 covered in a single flight
- High Accuracy Vertical Accuracy: 5 cm / Horizontal Accuracy: 10 cm
- Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns
- Detection Range: 450 m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx)
- IP44 Ingress Protection Level
- Point Cloud LiveView
- Accuracy without GCPs 3 cm horizontally / 5 cm vertically
- High Efficiency 3 km2 covered in a single flight
- 45 MP Full-frame Sensor
- 3-axis Stabilized Gimbal Smart Oblique Capture
- Global Mechanical Shutter Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- TimeSync 2.0 – synchronization at the microsecond level
- Quad sensor which adds a 640×512 Radiometric Thermal Camera
- 30 fps video definition
- High thermal sensitivity
- Infrared Zoom: Dual Thermal Cameras Resolution: 640×512 2x Zoom 8x Zoom
- See the Big Picture: Night Vision Wide Camera Starlight Sensor: 2MP Stronger Low-Light Performance
- Pierce Through the Veil: Night Vision Zoom Camera Starlight Sensor: 4MP 20× Optical Zoom 128× Max Zoom Low-Light Details
- Precise Distance Data: Laser Rangefinder Range: 3 m to 1200 m Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%)